It's Mueller Time

Home Forums Off Topic It's Mueller Time

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Koctya 2 days ago.

• Author

kayray
    Participant

For a little Sunday humor.

kayray
    Participant

Well that didn’t work here.

kayray
    Participant

Well that didn’t work here.

mary guercio

I love this….if only it comes true!

Daniel Farina
    Participant

I must admit the production value is pretty good for an Internet meme.

Koctya
    Participant

I don’t know what to make of this but the number of sealed indictments from Mueller has grown by another 17 for a new total of 22. They reside in 2 jurisdictions (Eastern VA and DC). I haven’t heard of any arrests or people coming in to be charged so guess its just out there ready to go when Mueller says. I get that these may represent multiple charges against the same individuals but haven’t heard much in the way of mainstream news of this new activity.

kayray
    Participant

I would so love a nice Xmas but I have a feeling nothing will happen until the new year. As far as the news, it’s all about the church shooting and Twitler’s Asia trip.

Koctya
    Participant

This article is behind a paywall at the Wall Street Journal but in a nutshell….Mueller subpoena’d the Trump Campaign in October for all email and correspondence with specific Russia related titles. It is a little odd since the campaign had been cooperating but now wonder since the dates of the subpoena’s post date the unsealing of the Papadopolous guilty plea.

Am I correct in assuming if Mueller has this material through cooperation of Papodapolous and the campaign fails to turn over the same items could be construed to “obstruct” the investigation or am I trying to be too smart by half?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/special-counsel-mueller-issued-subpoena-for-russia-related-documents-from-trump-campaign-officials-1510875492

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.