Tagged: Mike Kelly town hall
February 15, 2017 at 5:42 pm #1822
WASHINGTON — U.S. Representative Mike Kelly (PA-03) announced today that he will host a toll-free telephone town hall meeting later this month for constituents of the Third District to ask questions and receive answers regarding current events and issues of general concern.
WHAT: A free tele-town hall hosted by Rep. Kelly to discuss general issues
WHO: Representative Mike Kelly (PA-03), Residents of Pennsylvania’s Third Congressional District
WHEN: Monday, February 27, 2017
TIME: 7:15 – 8:15 PM
CALL-IN INFORMATION: To participate, dial 877-228-2184 and enter event ID 19013 at the time of the event.
February 19, 2017 at 12:04 am #1833
Let us know how that turns out if you participate.
February 21, 2017 at 6:20 pm #1838
February 21, 2017 at 11:10 pm #1843
Yeesh, a true Trump toadie. No wonder he’s only doing a tele-town hall.
February 22, 2017 at 5:22 pm #1846
Yes definitely. Small wonder though given the number of Trump campaign signs there were in this area. Unfortunately there wasn’t even a Democrat running against him. Don’t worry though, I didn’t vote for him, just left it blank.
February 21, 2017 at 12:08 pm #1836
I just found out there’s a “with or without Mike Kelly” town hall in Erie, Pa tonight, Feb 21, from 6:00 Pm to 8:00 pm. Erie is too far away for me to go on such short notice, since I’m in the southern part of his district, but if anyone else is interested here’s the info.
February 27, 2017 at 7:45 pm #1866
Just finished up with the town hall with the “Trump toadie”. At least some legitimate questions did get asked, not a lot in the way of answers for some of them though.
* In response to a question from Northwest PA Indivisible about Trump’s tax returns, well enough people didn’t care because they voted for him anyway. He seemed to not be familiar with the group Indivisible.
* Responding to a question about why no live town hall, well he’s been doing these for 6 years and it’s more convenient for a lot of people.
* With regards to Obamacare it’s always been the Republican position to take care of the most vulnerable. Don’t worry they aren’t just going to pull the rug out from under people. Yikes!!!
* He’s fully in agreement with Trump on the immigration ban.
* Of course he’s fully “pro-life” from conception to natural death. Nothing about reducing the need for abortions though, such as contraception or health care.
* As to abolishing the EPA he said that hasn’t come to the floor.
February 27, 2017 at 9:46 pm #1873
My rep hasn’t even bothered to do this much.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.